STANDARDS FOR SUBMISSION
SIMEXMIN 2020 POSTER SESSION
Based on the initiative of the previous symposia, a Poster Session will be organized linked to the event. That will certainly achieve the success of previous years. Similar to the 2018 Edition, there will be an award for the Best Works.
Works must follow one of the following themes:
- MINERAL SYSTEMS AND MINERALIZING PROCESSES
- TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODS APPLIED TO MINERAL EXPLORATION AND GEOMETALLURGY
- MINERAL POLICY AND ECONOMY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY IN MINERAL EXPLORATION
The rules for the preparation of works must be strictly followed. They will be subject to review, and any corrections may be requested from the Authors.
- The work must be written in Portuguese or English;
- Have a maximum of 500 words, including title, authors and institutions to which they belong;
- Title: written in Arial 12 font, bold, with left alignment;
- Authors & Institutions: Arial 11 font, italic, with left alignment;
- Work text: Arial 11, normal, with justified alignment.
- Be contained in an A4 page with 2.0 cm margin on the right, left, top and bottom; have a spacing of 1.5 cm, skipping a line between Title and Authors, and another line between Authors and the Body of the Work;
- Works cannot contain photos, illustrations, tables, formulas and bibliographic references.
A summary represents the synthesis of relevant points of the RESULTS of the research/study, in clear, informative, concise and direct language. The text must be a version that condenses and concentrates essential information and results of the Work already done or in progress, and not about what is yet to be done. It must contain the focus of the Work, unpublished data/experiments; review in progress; new techniques; synthesis, among others.
In order to ensure that your communication is accepted for presentation as a poster format during the Symposium, the Works (s) must be submitted for consideration by MARCH 16, 2020.
The submission of the results will be informed directly to the Authors by APRIL 13, 2020.
The Work must be sent digitally in a Microsoft WORD® file exclusively through this LINK.
Authors must send the PDF version of the poster for publication on the website of the Event by MAY 26, 2020.