1 – Mineral Systems and Ore-forming Processes
2 – Innovative Technologies and Methods Applied to Mineral Exploration and Ore Processing/Geometallurgy
3 – Mineral Economics and Policy; ESG in Mineral Exploration Projects
GUIDES FOR THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Maximum of 500 words, including title, authors and institutional affiliation;
- Title: font Arial 12, bold, aligned to the left;
- Authors & Institutions: font Arial 11, italic, aligned to the left;
- Text: Arial 11, normal, justified alignment.
- Page size A4 with margins of 2.0 cm on the right, left, top and bottom; spacing of 1.5 cm, space of one line between the title and the authors and between the latter and the main text;
- Photos, tables, diagrams, formulas and references are not allowed.
“The abstract represents a precise, concise and informative summary of the main results already obtained by the author and NOT a report of the investigations still planned to be to carried out in the study.”
The abstract (in Portuguese or English) must be sent in its digital form using a Microsoft WORD® file. It is recommended that Abstracts in English be subjected to thorough revision of the grammar before submission.
These guidelines for the preparation of the Abstract must be rigorously followed as eventual corrections may be required by the reviewers.